Making money online requires you to put in your time and effort. Luckily, there are lots of options out there if you want to start earning. They offer flexible working time, in case you have other responsibilities. Some of the available options are taking part in online research, grocery shopping for others, watching movies, and answering surveys.
- Participate in online research. Companies that perform studies need people from different backgrounds, so this is an excellent chance to earn. Sites like User Interviews pay you to participate in focus groups. They cover a wide range of lifestyle topics such as sports, hobbies, pets, social media, food, and many others.
- Answer surveys and share your opinion about specific products or industries. Survey Junkie is one of the legit sites that pay you for answering simple questions.
- If you love shopping, you can now get paid for it. Instacart is a platform where you can shop for groceries for other people. Expect to get an hourly rate between $10 and $20.
- You can also earn money by watching movies. If this is your favorite thing to do, visit sites like InboxDollars. You get to watch movies and videos by their choice and get paid for it.
- If you have a car, you can get paid for wrapping it with an ad. With the Wrapify app, you can quickly sign up for marketing campaigns and be a moving ad for a particular brand. The job can pay as high as $450 per Spanish, so it is definitely worth considering.
- Install the Nielsen App and get paid annually. This option is available for US citizens and will pay around $50 per year. The app will collect information, such as which sites you visit and how long you stay there. It is anonymous and won’t collect any personal data.